Serendipity is a cozy rustic cottage that is ideal for a peaceful mountain getaway!
- Home entertainment includes - WiFi, TVs with Fire TV & an air hockey table
- A fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances & dishwasher + washer & dryer
- A screened-in porch with outdoor seating, a firepit with chairs & BBQ for grilling
- Located near hiking trails, fishing, outstanding wineries, and nature attractions
- Approx. a 20-min drive to downtown Blairsville, near local eats, shops & activities
***Relax and unwind at Serendipity - complete with an outdoor dining space ideal for hosting friends and family.***
***Serendipity offers the ultimate relaxation experience in a tranquil setting with all the amenities needed for a perfect getaway. Watch the deer and birds in the yard!***
***This luxury escape has a lower level offering a games room, laundry area and king bedroom with a remodeled bathroom, for ultimate relaxation.***
Escape Serendipity - to this family-friendly cottage located just a short 20-min drive to downtown Blairsville! This peaceful and cozy cabin offers a true getaway where you can hike around the property, let the kids run and play in the expansive yard, and spend quality time together in the sitting room that features a cozy fireplace. There’s a second sitting room and a game room with air hockey for some at-home entertainment. Gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows, dine outdoors with a view of the surrounding nature, or have a picnic at the nearby waterfall. You’ll leave here feeling rejuvenated and with everlasting memories.
The main spaces of Serendipity:
- A super comfy sitting area that features ultra cozy seating, a TV with Fire TV, and a stacked-rock fireplace creating the perfect space to snuggle up and spend quality downtime together!
- There’s a second sitting room on the lower level with a large TV, plus a game room with air hockey for at-home entertainment!
- A fully-equipped kitchen that has all the appliances and cookware needed to prepare homemade dishes and plenty of cabinet space to stock with groceries. Of course, we included a coffee maker to help you get your day started and a dishwasher for easy and fast clean-ups! There’s also a breakfast bar where you can relax while doing meal prep.
- A lovely wood dining table for enjoying sit-down meals and good conversation at home, and it can also be used as a “laptop-friendly” workspace if needed.
- 3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS to accommodate 8 guests as such:
Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed, ensuite bathroom, wall-mounted TV & access to the terrace
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen & 1 Bunk bed (twin/single)
- A washer and dryer for your convenience.
- A screened-in porch with a view of the flowing river that features outdoor seating, a porch swing, and a BBQ for grilling up a tasty meal.
- At the water’s edge, you’ll find a screened-in gazebo with seating.
- Gather everyone together at the fire pit to roast marshmallows and enjoy good conversation.
Each of our cabins features an “Experience the Mountains” manual with suggestions for hikes, sightseeing, and restaurants. You aren’t just booking a cabin when you rent through Suches Vacation Rentals. Our goal is to help you connect with the area and find the activities you want to enjoy while visiting Suches in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
Enjoy exclusive access to the home and property during your stay.
Other things to note
Guests must climb stairs.
There is a nest camera on the exterior of the house.
Suches Vacation Rentals provides the following amount of basic goods as a Starter Kit for your arrival at the cabin:
Kitchen Trash Bags - 5 (under the kitchen sink)
Paper Towels - 1 Roll per Kitchen
Toilet Paper - 3 per bathroom
Body Soap - Small sample bar soaps (with welcome kit in kitchen)
Please make a note, this is a starter kit for your arrival. If you feel that you'll need more of these items you'll want to bring them with you or purchase them while you are in town.
Since coffee and laundry detergent can be very personal choices we encourage you to bring those with you as we do not provide them.
An ample supply of dish soap, dish detergent, shampoo and conditioner and hand soap are provided.
Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in, subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind (tobacco, cannabis, etc.) is allowed inside the house, and the use of any recreational drugs at the property is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties/events are allowed, illegal activity is prohibited, and excessive noise is not tolerated. No loud music after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed.
- No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or extra-cleaning charges if needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of check-in or during their stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture.
- Pets are not allowed.
FC License: 1318