This spacious mountain view cabin is the ideal stay for a family or group of friends!
- Reliable Wi-Fi, laptop-friendly workspaces for the remote worker, HD Fire TV
- Wrap-around deck with a BBQ, rocking chairs & awesome views of the river
- A magazine-worthy, fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher & washer & dryer
- An outdoor firepit and chairs plus a rock-stacked indoor fireplace with cozy seating
- 30-mins to Blairsville, a 40-minute drive to Blue Ridge & 45-mins to Brasstown Bald
This spacious bi-level all-wood cabin is the idyllic stay for a group of friends or family that are looking to spend quality time together and disconnect from the stresses of daily life. You’ll love being nestled amongst the majestic mountains with the sounds of nature and the laughter of your loved ones! You and your group will absolutely enjoy the wrap-around, screened-in porch that features relaxing seating with mountain and river views! Located on the Toccoa River the property features a dock built along the water!
The main spaces of the cabin:
- A super spacious SITTING AREA that features ultra comfy leather sofas and an armchair that face the HDTV with Fire TV service and the stacked-rock gas fireplace creating the perfect space to cozy up and spend quality downtime together!
- A spectacular KITCHEN that has gorgeous countertops, high-end appliances, plenty of cabinet space to stock with groceries, and all the cookware needed to prepare homemade dishes. Of course, we included a coffee maker to help you get your day started and a dishwasher for easy and fast clean-ups!
- A gorgeous wood DINING TABLE with 6 chairs for enjoying sit-down meals at home and it can also be used as a “laptop-friendly” workspace if needed.
- 3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS to accommodate 6 guests as such:
BEDROOM 1: 1 King Bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 Queen Bed
BEDROOM 3: 1 Queen Bed
- A WASHER & DRYER
- An expansive wrap-around screened-in porch with a charcoal BBQ for grilling up tasty treats and lots of outdoor seating.
- A large backyard with a firepit surrounded by chairs and a hanging swing for 2-3 people that overlooks the running river.
FC License: 3589