This super comfy log cabin is the ideal stay for a peaceful mountain getaway!
- Reliable WiFi, laptop-friendly workspace at the table for the remote worker
- A fully-equipped kitchen w/quality appliances & dishwasher + washer & dryer
- A covered porch with a hot tub, hammock swings, porch swing & BBQ for grilling
- Located near hiking trails, fishing, outstanding wineries, and nature attractions
- Approx. 40 mins to Blairsville, 50 mins to Blue Ridge & 45 mins to Brasstown Bald
Escape to this nature lover’s paradise in Suches! This peaceful cabin offers a true getaway with 3 creeks on the property and where you can hike directly from the property into the national forest or follow the trail leading to the waterfall. You’ll love this relaxing cabin that was constructed with natural wood and outfitted with comfortable furnishings, and to top it all off - soak in the glorious hot tub on the covered porch that has wonderful nature views. You’ll leave here feeling rejuvenated and with everlasting memories.
The main spaces of the cabin:
- A super comfy sitting area that features ultra cozy seating and a stacked-rock fireplace creating the perfect space to snuggle up and spend quality downtime together!
- There’s a second cozy sitting area on the upper level of the home.
- A spectacular kitchen that has quality appliances, plenty of cabinet space to stock with groceries, and all the cookware needed to prepare homemade dishes. Of course, we included a coffee maker to help you get your day started and a dishwasher for easy and fast clean-ups! There’s also a breakfast bar where you can relax while doing meal prep.
- A rustic wood dining table for enjoying sit-down meals and good conversation at home, and it can also be used as a “laptop-friendly” workspace if needed.
- 2 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS to accommodate 6 guests as such:
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
- A washer and dryer for your convenience
- Expansive decks with outdoor seating, a porch swing, hammock swings, rocking chairs, and a BBQ for grilling up tasty treats. Did we mention the hot tub that you can enjoy all year round?
- Gather around the fire pit for good conversation while roasting marshmallows.
Each of our cabins features an “Experience the Mountains” manual with suggestions for hikes, sightseeing, and restaurants. You aren’t just booking a cabin when you rent through Suches Vacation Rentals. Our goal is to help you connect with the area and find the activities you want to enjoy while visiting Suches in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
County Permit: 024000
Suches Vacation Rentals provides the following amount of basic goods as a Starter Kit for your arrival at the cabin:
Kitchen Trash Bags - 5 (under the kitchen sink)
Paper Towels - 1 Roll per Kitchen
Toilet Paper - 3 per bathroom
Body Soap - Small sample bar soaps (with welcome kit in kitchen)
Please make a note, this is a starter kit for your arrival. If you feel that you'll need more of these items you'll want to bring them with you or purchase them while you are in town.
Since coffee and laundry detergent can be very personal choices we encourage you to bring those with you as we do not provide them.
An ample supply of dish soap, dish detergent, shampoo and conditioner and hand soap are provided.
No amplified sound equipment can be used outdoors between the hours of 10pm and 8am Sunday - Thursday and not between the hours of 11pm and 8 am Friday and Saturday.