This amazing lakeview log cabin is the ideal stay for a peaceful mountain getaway!
- Reliable Wi-Fi, laptop-friendly workspace at the table for the remote worker
- A fully-equipped kitchen w/quality appliances & dishwasher + washer & dryer
- A lake view wrap-around deck with outdoor seating, dining table & BBQ for grilling
- Onsite lakeview seating, near hikes, fishing, Toccoa Swinging Bridge & Sea Creek Falls
- Approx. 40 mins to Blairsville, 45 mins to Blue Ridge & 50 mins to Brasstown Bald
Please note: Driveway requires all wheel drive to reach the top. However, you can park at the bottom and walk to the top - about 75 feet.
This beautifully built log cabin is the idyllic stay for a group of 4 that are looking to spend quality time together and disconnect from the stresses of daily life. You’ll love being nestled amongst the majestic mountains with the sounds of nature and the laughter of your loved ones! You and your travel companions will absolutely enjoy the wrap-around deck that features relaxing seating and a BBQ with mountain and lake views, a great place to rest and recharge your soul!
The main spaces of the cabin:
- A super comfy SITTING AREA that features ultra cozy seating, a wall-mounted TV for in-home entertainment, and a fireplace creating the perfect space to snuggle up and spend quality downtime together!
- A spectacular KITCHEN that has new appliances, plenty of cabinet space to stock with groceries, and all the cookware needed to prepare homemade dishes. Of course, we included a coffee maker to help you get your day started and a dishwasher for easy and fast clean-ups!
- A gorgeous wood DINING TABLE for enjoying sit-down meals and good conversation at home, and it can also be used as a laptop-friendly workspace if needed.
- 2 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS to accommodate 4 guests as such:
Bedroom 1 - One Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - One Queen Bed
- A WASHER & DRYER
- An expansive wrap-around deck with outdoor seating and a BBQ for grilling up tasty treats.
- A large backyard and lake view seating.
*New Kitchen Appliances/Water Heater
*New High-Quality Beds/Linens
*Claw Foot Tub and Newly Remodeled Upstairs Bathroom
*Access to the National Forest
*Fully Stocked Kitchen
*Near Hikes, Fishing, Toccoa Swinging Bridge, Sea Creek Falls
Each of our cabins features an “Experience the Mountains” manual with suggestions for hikes, sightseeing, and restaurants. You aren’t just booking a cabin when you rent through Suches Vacation Rentals. Our goal is to help you connect with the area and find the activities you want to enjoy while visiting Suches, in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
Suches Vacation Rentals provides the following amount of basic goods as a Starter Kit for your arrival at the cabin:
Kitchen Trash Bags - 5 (under the kitchen sink)
Paper Towels - 1 Roll per Kitchen
Toilet Paper - 3 per bathroom
Body Soap - Small sample bar soaps (with welcome kit in kitchen)
Please make a note, this is a starter kit for your arrival. If you feel that you'll need more of these items you'll want to bring them with you or purchase them while you are in town.
Since coffee and laundry detergent can be very personal choices we encourage you to bring those with you as we do not provide them.
An ample supply of dish soap, dish detergent, shampoo and conditioner and hand soap are provided.
No amplified sound equipment can be used outdoors between the hours of 10pm and 8am Sunday - Thursday and not between the hours of 11pm and 8 am Friday and Saturday
UC License #: 030876