This super comfy log cabin is the ideal stay for a peaceful mountain getaway!
- Reliable Wi-Fi, laptop-friendly workspace at the table for the remote worker
- A fully-equipped kitchen w/quality appliances & dishwasher + washer & dryer
- A screened-in porch with outdoor seating, dining table & BBQ for grilling
- Located near hiking trails, fishing, outstanding wineries, and nature attractions
- Approx. 30-mins to Blairsville, 35-mins to Blue Ridge & 50-mins to Brasstown Bald
Escape to this private and secluded A-Frame home that sits on the broad and gentle Suches Creek. Relax on our swing along the large screened-in porch with a view of the flowing river. This kid and pet-friendly property is nestled on one of the highest mountains of Georgia, with an elevation of around 3,000 ft above sea level. The property is surrounded by the Chattahoochee National Forest and with 180 private acres to explore. Bring your fishing pole to catch trout and carrots to feed the horses. You'll make memories that will last a lifetime. This truly is a park your car and don't move it again until you leave the location!
The main spaces of the cabin:
- A super comfy sitting area that features ultra cozy seating, a large 55” HDTV for in-home entertainment, and a stacked-rock fireplace creating the perfect space to snuggle up and spend quality downtime together!
- A spectacular kitchen that has quality appliances, plenty of cabinet space to stock with groceries, and all the cookware needed to prepare homemade dishes. Of course, we included a coffee maker to help you get your day started and a dishwasher for easy and fast clean-ups! There’s also a breakfast bar where you can relax while doing meal prep.
- A rustic wood dining table for enjoying sit-down meals and good conversation at home, and it can also be used as a “laptop-friendly” workspace if needed.
- 3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS to accommodate 6 guests as such:
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
- The basement has been converted into a game room with Billiards for at-home entertainment!
- A washer and dryer for your convenience
- An expansive wrap-around deck and a screened-in porch with outdoor seating, dining, and a BBQ for grilling up tasty treats.
- All season hottub on lower level patio with a view of the creek running through the property
- Down by the water’s edge you’ll find a hammock, some chairs, and a couple of picnic tables for dining next to the flowing waters.
Each of our cabins features an “Experience the Mountains” manual with suggestions for hikes, sightseeing, and restaurants. You aren’t just booking a cabin when you rent through Suches Vacation Rentals. Our goal is to help you connect with the area and find the activities you want to enjoy while visiting Suches in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
This truly is a park your car and don't move it again until you leave location.
Suches Vacation Rentals provides the following amount of basic goods as a Starter Kit for your arrival at the cabin:
Kitchen Trash Bags - 5 (under the kitchen sink)
Paper Towels - 1 Roll per Kitchen
Toilet Paper - 3 per bathroom
Body Soap - Small sample bar soaps (with welcome kit in kitchen)
Please make a note, this is a starter kit for your arrival. If you feel that you'll need more of these items you'll want to bring them with you or purchase them while you are in town.
Since coffee and laundry detergent can be very personal choices we encourage you to bring those with you as we do not provide them.
An ample supply of dish soap, dish detergent, shampoo and conditioner and hand soap are provided.
No amplified sound equipment can be used outdoors between the hours of 10pm and 8am Sunday - Thursday and not between the hours of 11pm and 8 am Friday and Saturday.
UC License #: 018714